Difficult to sort through the existing offers in roller street? Here is our top 10, our reviews, tests and buying guide, to help you find the best street roller.
- □ [durable and smooth]: frame of our inline skate is made of reinforced aluminum alloy, high crushed PU casters are wear-resistant and smoother, aluminum alloy integrated knife holder are made of carbon steel top quality, Just enjoy a smooth, calm and confident ride
- □ [Strong, Robust and Safe Lock]: The shell of the shoe is made of PP plastic and is integrally molded and durable, Inline triple protection lock allows more focus on skating, the quality is bound meets national criteria
- □ [Lightweight and breathable]: perforated breathable mesh fabric, thick high resilience pearl cotton, removable liner cleaning, high performance, no odorous feet, can keep your feet relaxed, breathable light and comfort You can enjoy
- □ [skate]: The perfect fit, a high degree of comfort and smooth handling make the inline roller ideal for all children who enjoy sports, beginners and advanced skaters
- □ [100% Satisfaction Guarantee]: Inline skates come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, contact us if there is anything you need, we promise to answer all product / service questions .
- Pour les mordus de décoration unique et de Super-Héros, cette affiche en métal des mythiques personnages Comics de Hulk et de Spiderman accompagnés par un brillant chercheur incarné par l'Homme Invisible trouvera sa place dans l'univers de votre maison !
- Pour votre plus grand plaisir, cette plaque décorative est à l'effigie de Robert Bruce Banner, alias Hulk, et Peter Parker, alias Spider-Man personnage Marvel Comics créé par Stan Lee ! Un brin d'originalité supplémentaire dans ce décor avec la participation de Jack Griffin plus connu sous le nom de l'Homme Invisible.
- Grâce à ses coins percés, vous pouvez mettre cette affiche en métal souple rapidement sur un mur. Plus simplement, vous pouvez la poser directement sur une étagère ou sur un meuble, en l'associant à d'autres plaques vendues par Kustom Factory !
- Cette plaque en acier mesure 20 x 30 cm, la taille parfaite pour s'adapter à votre décoration intérieure !
- Cette affiche originale en métal de Hulk, de Spiderman et de l'Homme Invisible est un produit de qualité
- Roller Skating Roller Girl Skater Retro Vintage 70s 80s Clothing Gifts. Seventies eighties style distressed graphic apparel design for rollers skaters. Great outfit for 1970s 1980s themed party.
- Cool roller skater clothes for women who love artistic and sport roller skating, speed skating, roller hockey, roller derby, and inline skating whether on roller rinks and skate parks, on streets, sidewalks, and bike paths.
- Lightweight, Regular fit, double-stitched sleeve and hem hem
- Polyurethane wheels 70 mm (size 33–36), 72 mm PU (size 37-40), 76 mm PU (size 40-43), ABEC7 carbon ball bearing, composite frame.
- Triple-Vent System - The liner is very well ventilated.
- SAS - Shock absorption system, Trust-Fit shoe construction.
- Triple Foam - The liner is made of 3-layer "Level-3 Foam" sponge.
- Very light and stable polycarbonate shell; three-level secure closure with buckle, laces and straps.
- Men's inline skates perfect for figures: Roces M12 UFS inline skates for adults are perfect for figures, thanks to the 2 special figure center wheels made with 97 % of recycled PVC and 3 % of black masterbatch
- Extremely durable, high-quality polyurethane shell and backing: Our aggressive heavy-duty men's skates provide the perfect base for aggressive skate tricks, thanks to the HGPU shell and backing
- Safe and Secure Closure: Thanks to the comfortable memory aluminum buckle and aggressive Roces lacing, the men's inline skates provide safe and solid stability when skating in the skatepark
- Comfortable Liner Padding: The men's skates are designed with our anatomical and removable Slo-Memory Foam Roces "Street" liner, padded with recycled 100 % polyurethane
- Aggressive inline wheels with ABEC 5 bearings: the inline skates for adults are fitted with 2x Roces 58mm 88A wheels and 2x central aggressive figure wheels; aluminum washers are lightweight and durable
- Type de bottes : bottes rigides
- Matériau de la coque : plastique renforcé de fibre de verre (GFRP) - GFK
- Fermeture à 45° - Fermeture avant du pied : lacets standard
- Doublure : USD Basic Dual Fit
- Fermeture supérieure de la doublure : sans fermeture
Choosing the right street skates
Buying street skates, an obstacle course? Absolutely not ! Make it easier for yourself by following our buying tips.
Symbol of urban skiing
Roller street is the urban spirit par excellence. Indeed, more than any other discipline such as rollerblading, speed skating, roller hockey, roller derby, rink hockey, or figure skating, this specialty could, by itself, embody the sport aspect of rollerblading in an urban environment.
Because at the base, street roller skating is practiced, as the name suggests, in the street: the rider evolves in the city and uses its elements, infrastructures, street furniture and other obstacles to make it a sliding ground and of acrobatic figure. In other words, practitioners engage in a succession of tricks on a course. In competition, each passage takes place in a skate park, in a well-defined time and is scored on the basis of a certain number of criteria such as the level of difficulty of the figures, the way to use the sliding area, the style…
Before you can line up against riders who are already familiar with this specialty, you must have already mastered the fundamentals of roller skating (moving forward, turning around, slowing down, jumping, braking ...).Then, if necessary, learn roller street in the structures recognized by the French Federation of roller and skateboard (FFRS), which will take care of initiating you to the subtleties of this discipline.This can be a roller club or a skating school which, even for an introductory or advanced course, will require the wearing of a suitable roller protection set at the start:Inline skating helmet, elbow pads, wrist guards, knee pads, leg pads, shin guards… Equipment that ultimately fits very well with the dress code of this practice, streetwear.
An "absorber" material
It is therefore clear that rollerblading is a demanding discipline. And so is the hardware. A watchword to follow when buying roller skates: solid.
And for good reason, by dint of slide, grip and jump, your skates must be able to withstand shocks. To do this, when it comes to shoes first, opt, if you are new to the hard shell, which will give you good support. On the other hand, experienced riders can flock to semi-rigid shoes which are sometimes equipped with slippers incorporated into the shell. Ideally, prefer a replaceable liner.
In terms of size, even on the street, there are adjustable inline skates for children who grow up quickly (see our page on progressive skating). This option does not exist for adults for whom it is rather advisable to put on skates close to the feet in order to minimize the risk of friction.
The base of the hull of your inline skates must also include soulplates which, non-existent on the old models, will allow you to perform a soul slide in the best conditions. And, always so that your skates can better withstand any kind of shock, strengthen your lacing system using a tightening device and, at this level, we will favor the micrometric metal buckle.
The little extra: an overboot that will cover part of your hull and which will only be there to improve the visual appearance of your skates, but which will not provide any real added value in terms of the shocks received.
Wheels, bearings: the choice is yours
When it comes to wheels for street skating, although the diameter of 52mm to 60mm (and therefore fairly small wheels) is unanimous among riders, the hardness recommended or used in reality is not the same for everyone.In reality, it is essentially a matter of choice and while as a general rule this hardness varies between 88A and 100A, some will choose the option of the softer wheels of 88A-89A which will allow good slide grip, but which will tend to wear out faster, while others will look to the 90A-100A range, harder wheels, which will grip less, but will last longer. our section on roller skates.
Note that for better wedging on bars or walls, see if the rollers have an anti rocker or not. This prevents the original wheels from locking up due to their size and spacing, and allows them to be replaced with smaller wheels.
As for bearings, almost all practitioners have a clear opinion on the subject: their precision is not really a criterion of choice in the acquisition of street skates, given their use which makes bearings with balls the main wear parts of this type of pad. Still, in the street, we will recommend ABEC 3 or, at the limit, ABEC 5.
No products found.
Other distinctive signs
As long as you do, look to the best brands sold by either a roller skate store or an online store. Despite everything, apart from the components that are generally found on all inline skates, in this case the retaining tongue on the shoe, the spacers, the axles ... street skates must have other distinctive elements, the presence of which may confirm your choice during your purchase.
Thus, more and more street skates have frames stamped with the UFS (Universal Frame System) standard, relating to the size of a roller frame. Therefore, give preference to pads that comply with this standard, on which plates can be installed, still of the UFS standard, but of a different brand. In other words, it will give you several possibilities of customization, so that you can transform your skates at will according to your practice, your style of gliding ...
And, to be able to wedge as well as possible between the wheels, in particular to slide on a bar or when performing a grind, your skates must have an H-Block, easily recognizable, because having the shape of a notch located between the two wheels. middle. This element has the particularity of being removable on most current street or aggressive skates, if this was not really the case on the old models.
Finally, always to allow the best setting, require that your street skates have a groove, a notch of the same shape, but dug on the side above the H-Block. You can obviously carve your groove yourself, but it will impact the aesthetics of your roller skates, especially if you are one of those who prefer to keep them in their new condition.