Gentlemen, the craving for a new pair of men's skates has been nagging your mind for some time, but are you having trouble making up your mind or are you having all the trouble in the world finding skates at your feet? This buying guide has been designed especially for you. Discover our reviews, tests and top 10 of the best inline skates for men.
- Size adjustable from 40 to 43 - Insole length 24.5 cm - 27 cm
- 3 Level Triple Layer Foam Liner - 3 "Sponge Constructed Of Foam
- ABEC 5 carbon ball bearings, aluminum
- SAS-Shock absorption-System - 80 mm polyurethane wheels
- Secure closure with buckle, strap and laces
- Shoe: soft
- Platinum: cast aluminum
- Wheels: 80mm 82A
- Outdoor gloves: ideal for motorcycle racing, mountain biking, climbing, motocross, training, etc.
- Designed for Touchscreens: Contains conductive metal fibers on the index finger and thumb, works with all touchscreen devices.
- Full Protection: With joint protection and palm pad, provides great protection for your hands.
- PERFECT GRIP AND CONTROL: Decorative design with wear-resistant silicone gel in the palm, which increases the grip grip of your handlebars.
- COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE: Made with materials that let your hands breathe, with ventilation holes for better air flow, suitable for use in all seasons.
- ? Enhanced Beard Growth Kit 2020? Professional designed for men's beards, the Jane Choi 6 in 1 Beard Care Kit contains almost all the tools for beard growth and care. The beard growth activator serum, beard roller, beard balm, beard comb, beard scissors, etc. With this complete beard grooming kit, you will achieve longer, more manly and more confident beards. It is also a perfect gift for a man, father, husband, boyfriend or fiance.
- ? The Activator Serum? Jane Choi Beard Activator Serum contains 100 natural active ingredients % (biotin and arginine) which has been proven in a clinical study to have a shock function in hair growth. The amount of hair can be increased by an average of 13,500, and its density increases by 52% in 150 days. Add it to the basket, and she will soon know that you are the Lion King of the Serengeti Prairie.
- ? Principle of the micro-needle? The concept of the microneedle is not new, and it has been used by dermatologists for years. It is well known that micro-needles penetrate the skin and create micro-channels which invite the skin to start a natural regeneration process. And the activator serum activates your dormant follicles and strengthens your hair. In combination with the beard roller, you increase the absorption of serum, accelerate the growth and thickening of your beard.
- Pure natural ingredients: our natural active ingredients have been selected for their powerful effect. It is natural, skin-friendly and healthy, which protects the safety of your skin. Our products do not contain perfume, parabens, color additives or harmful chemicals. You can use it without a doubt and hassle. Perfect gift for man, dad, husband, boyfriend.
- ? 0.3mm Derma Roller 540 needles will accelerate the growth of your beard. The 540 titanium needles create thousands of microscopic channels and activate the body's natural healing process. It increases blood circulation, stimulates dormant follicles and maximizes the absorption of serum.
The men's rollerblade that will fit you like a glove
You want to trade your old skates for a new pair more suited to your practice of rollerblading, or you are simply considering devoting yourself to a discipline. But the purchase of a rollerblade can sometimes be particularly tedious for a man, because if he can embark on all the existing rollerblading practices, paradoxically, it often happens to him to face many difficulties to find the skates that suit him.
Indeed, when we say that rollerblading is a sport where gender parity rules, men are present in practically all disciplines.
As proof, the French Federation of roller and skateboard (FFRS) lists a little more than 60,000 licensees, of which more than half are men. Among these practitioners, while women are extremely represented in the leisure dimension, in particular in roller skating, as well as in the artistic component (roller dance, figure skating) and finally in team sports such as roller derby, men remain in the majority in other disciplines. In this case in rink hockey, speed skating, aggressive skating, freeride, slalom ...
One of the main problems that a man can encounter when buying a roller skates is with the shoes, more precisely the size. And for good reason, whether it is hard-shell skates, boots or semi-rigid shoes, size can sometimes be an obstacle.
First, determine your shoe size. To do this, on a sheet of paper placed on the floor, place your right foot or your left foot. Then make a pencil mark at the ends, i.e. at the toe and heel, then measure the distance between the two ends with a ruler or tape measure. The result obtained, which you will round off by adding the 2 or 3mm above, will represent your size in cm. Now you can immediately refer to the product sheet of the roller skates you plan to buy to see if you will be able to put them on.
Afterwards, if you are still in the midst of researching before buying inline skates, take the exercise one step further to define your size in other standards, for example American. So take your shoe size in cm which you will divide by 0.66 and you're done!
Small feet or big size?
Now, you should know that when it comes to men's skates, the size starts most of the time at size 39. So what to do for those who wear a 38 or even a 37 (yes, that can happen)? The solution can come from the side of the roller woman. Indeed, you have the possibility of choosing female models which, it should be noted, generally have slightly more raised heels. In other words, turn to these smaller skates, but available in more neutral or "mixed" tones: black gray, gray red, black green, black red, blue black, blue red ... This kind of color is always more masculine.
Conversely, if you have the particularity of having large feet, know that the best brands, in this case Roces or Rollerblade, offer in online stores, size XL rollers, sometimes from 48 to 52. .
- Rigid and sturdy plastic caps protect against impact and abrasion.
- Breathable and abrasion resistant mesh padding.
- Front closure for universal fit and comfort.
Put on ... slippers
Either way, while some people say that you should buy inline skates one size above your normal shoe size, many other connoisseurs say that the skates have to be exactly your size so that once in it you can maintain control, but also have good support and stability.
Moreover, with technological developments helping, many skates currently have thermoformable liners which, like adjustable size skates, automatically adapt to your feet. You can also direct your research on this criterion, because no need for padding, this system perfectly compensates for the absence of adjustable skates for adults, as is the case in children's skates (go to our section on progressive skating for more information on the subject).
Preserve your equipment
Now all you have to do is position your purchase in relation to your practice of rollerblading. Indeed, even if many consider that the skates used in roller fitness can be versatile, the requirements in terms of equipment for roller skating vary from one discipline to another: inline skates for skating fans, freestyle roller…; or the quad roller to practice in particular artistic roller skating, rink hockey and roller derby which is an almost exclusively female sport, but which does not however exclude men. If you want to know more, you can visit our page dedicated to rollerblading.
- High Performance Roller Skates - External Materials: Leather / Nylon / Plastic / EVA Memory Foam - Quick Dry Interior - 58 x 40mm PU Wheels - ABEC 7 Race Bearing Ball Bearing
- Rtx 6000 Pro Frame - Aluminum - 5/8 "- Adjustable brake
This precision is useful in more than one way, among other things because your skates have a certain number of wearing parts including wheels, ball bearings, buffer brake, spacers ... The use of a type of roller not adapted to your main practice would considerably accelerate the deterioration of your equipment despite the regular maintenance and repair that you plan to do. To help you decide, what weights and shocks to bear, what braking system, etc. are the questions you will need to answer when making your purchase.
Finally, it is simply a question of ensuring your own safety since you will not be able, for example, to put on skates with 90mm or 100mm wheels to perform aggressive roller skating tricks. As such, you should always plan when you buy to include the necessary protection set to be able to skate in complete safety, in particular: protective helmet, elbow pads, wrist protection, mittens, knee pads, leggings, and why not plastron and crash pad if your budget allows it.
|1||Raven Total Rollerblades for Men 40-43 Black||96,90 €||See the offer|
|2||Pro Accro SPA076 Men's Fitness Roller, Red, 42||79,90 €||See the offer|
|3||COFIT Motorcycle Gloves, Full-Finger Touchscreen Gloves for Motorcycle Racing, ATV, Climbing, ...||28,99 € 15,99 €||See the offer|
|4||Beard Care Kit for Men, Derma Roller Beard Growth Activator Serum Beard Balm ...||28,99 € 16,99 €||See the offer|