You plan to embark on thepurchase of an adult roller skates but in the end it became a real headache because you can't decide which pair to choose. To help you settle down, we have prepared this top 10, accompanied bya buying guide and opinion on the best adult roller skates.
- edition, roller glide (Author)
- Editions, Small Sports Notebooks (Author)
- ★ SUPER COOL-SURPRISE SKATE SHOES ： roller skates the hidden wheels can be like normal sports shoes after hiding, the skates can not only skate but also run, roller shoes also look very rich and fashionable! The most satisfying shoes!
- ★ 2 IN 1 ROLLER SKATES ： Roller shoes have these wheels, they are unique compared to other shoes. You can show and hide the roller with a button at the heel. The rear wheels are either hidden or outer and can also be used as regular sports shoes.
- ★ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: The multifunctional adjustable roller skates Adopted comfortable and breathable shoe upper and lining, wear-resistant soles, good elasticity. We do not pay attention to the load capacity of the wheels, but also to the choice of material of the upper material.
- ★ SLIP RESISTANCE: Wheel pads have good grip improving the non-slip ability of the tire by mimicking the sawtooth function of the roller. Ensure the stability and safety of movement.
- ★ WONDERFUL GIFT IDEAS: hidden wheels. Slide anywhere, anytime. Cool, easy to learn to ride, daytime fashion, this one wheel shoe is a great gift for kids. Suitable for skating / party / disco / dancing / birthday / Christmas gift.
- Will be adjustable to teach the mushroom head replaced by a fixed rivets, GYRO will be converted to SEBA liner slightly thinner, but does not affect the comfort
- Breathable perforation, breathability and comfort materials
- Breathable material Zhenzhu Mian lining, will not wear thin, flexible and durable, can play a cushioning effect, soft texture at a long time after the blade will not damage the foot, colleagues keep his feet dry breathable
- Easy and durable buckle design, can quickly adjust the tension of the draw, the maximum degree of protection in the high-speed taxi when safety
- Zhenzhu Mian lining, will not turn yellow, can increase the resistance to the slope, in order to avoid deformation, while improving the package of roller shoes
- ? WONDERFUL GIFT IDEAS - Roller skates shoes are a good ideal for skating, party, disco, dancing, running, birthday, Christmas.
- ? HIGH QUALITY FABRIC - Comfortable and breathable shoe upper and lining, wear-resistant soles, good elasticity.
- ? COOL AND EASY TO LEARN TO RIDE - They are fantastic and wonderful than other shoes. it is very comfortable and amazing, fashion by day, cool lighting at night. the best kid-friendly gift.
- ? SUGGESTION - To ensure your foot comfort, please measure the foot length and refer to the size chart chart, choose the size correctly.
- ? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
The best of adult rollerblading at your feet
You want to buy roller skates for adults. But you do not yet know exactly what type, nor with what characteristics. All you know at this point is whether you want to rollerblade or change your pair of roller skates, especially to keep fit. You have already made the right choice by opting for roller skating.
Choose according to your goals
And for good reason, instead of setting one's sights on extreme sports such as kayaking, mountaineering, kitesurfing, or even practices deemed too soft such as cycling, water aerobics, fitness walking or the gym pilates , you can find the right compromise by putting on your roller skates to maintain your health. As a result, you can define your discipline of roller skating and, therefore, your types of skates according to your health or maintenance goals, whether you choose the leisure option or the sport.
Thus, to keep constant control over your weight, disciplines such as roller skating and roller skating are the most suitable. While to tone your body, many recommend practices such as roller slalom, roller fitness, freestyle, figure skating, roller dance, or roller hockey.
In all cases, opinions are unanimous in recognizing that roller skating does a good job of balancing, building and strengthening muscles, especially the abdominals, just as it improves blood circulation. In addition, it is generally considered that rollerblading constitutes an effective anti-stress, as well as a vector of socialization and an activity conducive to discovery, because it has the advantage of being practiced everywhere, be it indoors (gymnasium, ice rink) or outdoors (skatepark, hill, tarmac…), in team sports as well as in individual sports.
However, the sine qua non condition remains the wearing of a protective set in order to be able to skate in complete safety, with equipment such as roller helmets, elbow pads, wrist guards, mittens, knee pads, leg pads, shin guards ...
Set your level
But before putting on your roller skates, we will also suggest that you assess your level beforehand. Indeed, even if you have chosen your discipline of rollerblading and apart from the distinction that must be made between inline skates and quad skates, a beginner will not, with identical practice, put on the same skates as an intermediate level practitioner. or already experienced.
For example, for a beginner who occasionally practices backpacking for a relatively short distance, we will favor in particular rigid-shell skates allowing good support, as well as wheels of average size of 80mm. While an experienced skater who is used to long distance riding will tend to use soft / rigid shoe skates and large wheels of 80mm, 90mm or even 100mm.
Regarding the materials with which the shoes are made, some connoisseurs recommend in particular the choice of plastic shell shoes for those who are just starting out, in order to maintain control over the ankle, fiberglass or carbon shoes customized for those who are new to the shoe. seasoned skaters, if not high level. And, for those who still have to go through learning (roller skating in this case), also composite shells (fiberglass, carbon).
Moreover, by the way, if you are just starting out or if you want to improve your skills in a particular discipline such as figure skating, it is better to go through the membership box in a roller club to acquire the good bases (for example example how to learn to brake in rollerblading, how to ride, move) or take advanced roller skating lessons, sports coaching in skating school. Even an adult, it is never too late to take the plunge, as a number of roller clubs offer introductory courses at all levels.
In short, each case is a case, for each discipline its type of roller, and this, according to the particularities of the user.
- Roues - PU 70 mm (35-38), PU 72 mm (39-42) - Dureté du caoutchouc 82A, roulement à billes Carbone Abec7
- Double mousse - la chaussure intérieure est composée d'une éponge à 2 couches "Mousse de niveau 2", fermeture sécurisée en trois étapes avec boucles, lacets et sangles.
- Construction de chaussures Système Trust-Fit, châssis en aluminium, coque en polycarbonate très légère et robuste
- Système d'aération - la chaussure intérieure est très bien ventilée, SAS - système d'amortissement des chocs
- Grâce au mécanisme de réglage facile, le roller est adaptable à plusieurs pointures
For each type of slide, its skates
However, as a general rule, there are a few major categories of roller skating practices. And knowing them can make your choice considerably easier.
- To satisfy your passion for speed: the skates intended for roller racing will ideally be inline skates (see our section dedicated to inline skating) made up of a composite shell (fiberglass or carbon) mounted on aluminum frames that can accommodate 3 to 5 wheels with a diameter of 80mm to 125mm for good rolling.
- Skating and discovery in rollerblading: when hiking, the principle is simple, hard shells and smaller diameter wheels (80mm to 84mm) are the most suitable. On the other hand, for long distance or even in marathon roller skating, recommend semi-rigid shoes for greater comfort and larger diameter wheels, that is to say 100mm or more.
- In urban and acrobatic mode: your purchase will be geared more towards rigid-shell skates if you devote yourself to aggressive skating, jumping, freeride, or slalom skating (that said, semi-rigid shoes are sometimes allowed on this kind of hockey skates). Generally, it is in this kind of discipline that we use skates with small (52mm to 60mm) or medium wheels (76mm to 85mm).
- For rink hockey, roller derby or artistic use: these different disciplines remain the prerogative of traditional roller quad skating which therefore have the particularity of having four wheels, a toe stop as well as high shoes in figure skating on roller, half high in rink hockey and rather low and stiff in roller derby. Generally speaking, the wheels do not exceed the diameter of 63mm. To find out more, you can consult our page dedicated to the best roller quad.
- 【Molette flash LED】:Une roue à deux lignes en polyuréthane avec des lumières LED colorées. antidérapante, résistante à l'usure, anti-vibration et décompression, stable et sûre. Les roues clignotantes à LED ne nécessitent pas de piles et émettent des lumières brillantes la nuit.
- 【Conception Classique à Double RangéE】: Les roller chaussure utilisent la conception classique à quatre roues à double rangée, châssis robuste avec roulement à bille ABEC 7 et avec un design de frein en caoutchouc. stable et sûr, très approprié pour les débutants et les garçons et les filles qui veulent apprendre le patinage à roulettes facilement.
- 【Confortable et durable】: La tige des patins à roulettes est faite de toile de haute qualité, qui émet la chaleur générée pendant l'exercice, de sorte que vos pieds soient toujours confortables et secs, pas n'importe où, évitant les odeurs de pied, la transpiration et vous apportant Viens à l'expérience parfaite de patinage à roulettes.instantanément vous démarquer de la foule.
- 【Plaisir De Conduire】: Il a des pièces de haute performance. Grâce à leur ajustement parfait, leur confort élevé et leur roulement silencieux, les patins à roulettes LED sont idéaux pour les skieurs débutants et avancés.
- 【Différentes occasions】: les lames à rouleaux ramènent des souvenirs d'enfance. Les patins à roulettes sont un cadeau parfait pour les enfants, les garçons, les filles. Idéal aussi bien pour le patinage en salle que pour les sorties en plein air.
Now it's up to you to find the pair of inline skates whose characteristics will best suit your activity, knowing that there are some in all ranges, from the best brands, in new condition or in used equipment.