Gentlemen, the craving for a new pair of men's skates has been nagging your mind for some time, but are you having a hard time making up your mind or are you having all the trouble in the world finding skates at your feet? This buying guide has been specially designed for you. Discover our reviews, tests and top 10 of the best inline skates for men.
- Polyurethane wheels 70 mm (size 33–36), 72 mm PU (size 37-40), 76 mm PU (size 40-43), ABEC7 carbon ball bearing, composite frame.
- Triple-Vent System - The liner is very well ventilated.
- SAS - Shock absorption system, Trust-Fit shoe construction.
- Triple Foam - The liner is made of 3-layer "Level-3 Foam" sponge.
- Very light and stable polycarbonate shell; three-level secure closure with buckle, laces and straps.
- Lightweight, Regular fit, double-stitched sleeve and hem hem
- Saint-Gall, Agnès de (Author)
- 1) Style: punk rock, motard, hip hop, fun
- 2) Métal: acier inoxydable. chaîne: chaîne à billes creuse en acier
- 3) couleur en métal: argent
- 4) Finition: poli et noirci
- 5) Tailles: longueur de la chaîne: 75CM (29.53 ""). longueur du pendentif: 5.8 cm (2.28 ""). largeur du pendentif: 2.3 cm (0.91 ""). poids total: 34g
- High neck pullover made of cotton
- Fine high neck pullover
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Max Burkholder, Craig T. Nelson, Peter Krause (Actors)
- Bridget Carpenter (Producer)
- Record Label: Warner Brothers
- Catalog#: 5051 442708622
- Country Of Release: NLD
- Year Of Release: 2008
- Notes: New Edition
The men's rollerblade that will fit you like a glove
You want to trade your old skates for a new pair more suited to your practice of rollerblading, or you simply plan to devote yourself to a discipline. But the purchase of a rollerblade can sometimes prove to be particularly tedious for a man, because if he can embark on all the existing practices of rollerblading, paradoxically, it often happens to him to face many difficulties to find the skates that suit him.
Indeed, when we say that rollerblading is a sport where gender parity rules, men are present in practically all disciplines.
As proof, the French Federation of roller and skateboard (FFRS) lists a little more than 60,000 licensees, of which more than half are men. Among these practitioners, while women are extremely represented in the leisure dimension, in particular in roller skating, as well as in the artistic component (roller dance, figure skating) and finally in team sports such as roller derby, men remain in the majority in other disciplines. In this case in rink hockey, speed skating, aggressive skating, freeride, slalom ...
One of the main problems that a man can face when buying a roller skates is with the shoes, more precisely the size. And for good reason, whether it's hard-shell skates, boots or semi-rigid shoes, size can sometimes be an obstacle.
First, determine your shoe size. To do this, on a sheet of paper placed on the floor, place your right foot or your left foot. Then make a pencil mark at the ends, i.e. at the toe and heel, then measure the distance between the two ends with a ruler or tape measure. The result obtained, which you will round off by adding the 2 or 3mm above, will represent your size in cm. Now you can immediately refer to the product sheet of the roller skates you plan to buy to see if you will be able to put them on.
Afterwards, if you are still in the midst of researching before buying inline skates, take the exercise one step further to define your size in other standards, for example American. So take your shoe size in cm which you will divide by 0.66 and you are done!
Small feet or big size?
Now, you should know that when it comes to men's skates, the size starts most of the time at size 39. So what to do for those who wear a 38, or even a 37 (yes, that can happen)? The solution can come from the side of the roller woman. Indeed, you have the possibility of choosing female models which, it should be noted, generally have slightly more raised heels. In other words, turn to these smaller size skates, but available in more neutral or "mixed" tones: black gray, gray red, black green, black red, blue black, blue red ... This kind of color is always more masculine.
Conversely, if you have the particularity of having large feet, know that the best brands, in this case Roces or Rollerblade, offer in online stores, size XL rollers, sometimes from 48 to 52. .
- TIGE : Textile tridimensionnel déparlant et croûte de cuir finition velours
- DOUBLURE : Textile tridimensionnel micro-aéré. Haute respirabilité
- Semelle : ADRENALINE / PU2D
Put on ... slippers
Anyway, while some people say that you should buy inline skates one size above your normal shoe size, many other connoisseurs say that the skates have to be exactly your size so that once in it you can maintain control, but also have good support and stability.
Moreover, with technological developments helping, many skates currently have thermoformable liners which, like adjustable size skates, automatically adapt to your feet. You can also direct your research on this criterion, because no need for padding, this system perfectly compensates for the absence of adjustable skates for adults, as is the case in children's skates (go to our section on progressive skating for more information on the subject).
Preserve your equipment
Now all you have to do is position your purchase in relation to your practice of rollerblading. Indeed, even if many consider that the skates used in roller fitness can be versatile, the requirements in terms of materials for roller skating vary from one discipline to another: inline skates for rollerbladers, freestyle roller…; or quad rollerblading to practice in particular artistic rollerblading, rink hockey and roller derby which is an almost exclusively female sport, but which does not however exclude men. If you want to know more, you can visit our page dedicated to rollerblading.
- Athletic Style: patins quad disposent d'une chaussure de style athlétique avec un col de la cheville rembourrée pour un confort maximum.
- Grand frein avant: parfait pour les démarrages rapides ou des arrêts brusques, de haute qualité et fiable.
- Grand Grip: roues Uréthane grandes intérieures ou extérieures pour la patinoire ou la chaussée, roulements de précision semi-vous garder un roulement doux.
- Plusieurs tailles: classique patins à roulettes Quad pour les femmes, les enfants, les jeunes, adultes
- Idéal cadeau: Nos patins sont les cadeaux parfaits pour les enfants, les garçons, les filles ou les membres de la famille, en vous apportant plaisir illimité.
This precision is useful in more than one way, among other things because your skates have a certain number of wearing parts including wheels, ball bearings, buffer brake, spacers ... The use of a type of roller not adapted to your main practice would therefore considerably accelerate the deterioration of your equipment despite the regular maintenance and repair that you plan to do. To help you decide, what weights and shocks to bear, what braking system, etc. are the questions you will have to answer when making your purchase.
Finally, it is simply a question of ensuring your own safety since you will not be able, for example, to put on skates with 90mm or 100mm wheels to perform aggressive roller skating tricks. As such, you should always plan when purchasing to include the necessary protection set to be able to skate in complete safety, in particular: protective helmet, elbow pads, wrist protection, mittens, knee pads, leg warmers, and why not plastron and crash pad if your budget allows.